GetWord is a professional fast and reliable text capturing library (SDK) for capturing text on screen. It can help integrate the function of text capturing into your software product easily. It is the first and the only one text capturing engine at present which has provided the full compatibility for the latest Windows and Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
Customers in over 50 different countries and regions are using GetWord. Some of them are Apple(United States), LEC(United States), NetBrain(United States), Autonomy(England), MJT Net(England), Linguatec(German), Issendis(France), Karolinska Insitutet(Sweden), Caliber Multimedia(Taiwan), MegaDict(Thailand), Matrix Development System(Spain), Alipay(China), Guotai Junan Securities(China), Acton(China), etc.
Windows NT/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
Development Environments Supported
GetWord supports all the popular development environments, such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio .Net, Java, Delphi, C++ Builder, Dev-Cpp, Visual Basic, etc.
1. Support all the popular Windows platforms with almost all the different main languages, such as English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Polish, Indian, Thailand, Vietnamese, etc.
2. Support Unicode.
3. Support sentence capturing. It can capture not only the words at a given point, but also the words before and after the given point.
4. Support rectangle capturing. It can capture all the text in a given rectangle on the screen, so that you can capture text from one or multiple windows.
5. Support PDF text capturing for Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
6. Support selected (highlighted) text capturing. You can select the text you want to capture, then GetWord will pull out everything you just selected.
7. Support Command Prompt text capturing.
8. Support all the standard Windows Controls, such as Dialog, Toolbar, Menu, EditBox, ComboBox, ListBox, TreeCtrl, etc.
9. Support various popular software, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
10. Support all the popular Internet browsers, such as IE, FireFox, Mozilla, Netscape, etc.
11. Support word and sentence capturing by mouse cursor and hotkeys.
12. Convenient integration into your software product. Only no more than 20 lines of code are needed to integrate this library.